Please support local businesses in the Brazos Valley. Local businesses are an important part of our community and are vital to the Brazos Progressives' mission and goals. We're very pleased to recognize these businesses with a progressive vision. If you are a business owner and would like to join the Brazos Progressives, please join us!Renee Bork, Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Trager® Practitioner
The Trager Approach is a pleasurable, gentle and effective approach to movement education and mind/body integration; the effects are deep and long-lasting. Many people seek Trager sessions for personal growth or increased feelings of joy and wellness.
Paul Brannon, Realtor®, Green
Paul Brannon is a Realtor® with Klett Land and Realty. He was recently awarded the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR's) Green Designation, the only green real estate professional designation recongized by NAR. He looks forward to working with anyone in the Brazos Progressives and will offer a discount in services.
- Address: Klett Land and Realty, 20251 FM 1155, Washington, TX 77880
- Phone: 936-209-0597 (office); 979-422-2252 (cell)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web site: paulbrannon.com
Brazos Natural Foods
Brazos Natural Foods stocks most of what you need to create and prepare healthy, nutritious meals for you or your family, along with quality food supplements and all of what you expect to find in a quality health food store.
- Owners: Janis Atkins and Robert Atkins
- Address: 4303 S. Texas Ave., Bryan, TX 77802
- Phone: 979-846-4459
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.brazosnaturalfoods.com
Brazos Pastoral Care Center, Teri A. Massengale, M-Div.
Brazos Pastoral Care Center is "radically inclusive" and offers pastoral care and spiritual direction.
- E-mail: BrazosPCC@gmail.com
- Phone: 979-324-5428
Earth Art specializes in unique art from all over the world.
- Owners: Eric and Hazel Todd
- Location: 209 South Main, Bryan TX
- Phone: 979-779-8208
Freedom Through Wellness Seminars Management Group, LLC
- Purpose: Freedom Through Wellness Seminars Management Group, LLC, provides people with the tools for permanent change through a series of specialized seminars and workshops.
- Mailing Address: 202 Rugen Lane, College Station, TX 77845
- Phone: 979-690-341
- Contact: Tina Shannon
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.freedomwellness.com
Hidden Oasis Carriage Company provides elegant horse-drawn carriage rides for all events.
- Owner: Alexi Person
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 5426, Bryan, TX 77805-5426
- Phone: 979-778-3688
- Website: www.hiddenoasisranch.com
The Internal Medicine Center, Professional Association, Elizabeth C. Berigan, MD
The Internal Medicine Center specializes in the treatment of adults. Elizabeth C. Berigan, MD, has been serving patients in the Brazos Valley for over eleven years. Most insurance plans, including Medicare, are accepted. Please call for an appointment.
- Contact: Elizabeth C. Berigan, MD
- Location: 2310 De Lee Street, Bryan, TX 77802 (just off 29th Street, across the street from St. Joseph's Emergency Room, by The Pharmacy Shop and Mrs. Baird's Thrift Store)
- Phone: 979-774-0400
King Vending is a locally owned business supplying brand name candy in a 25 cent per turn vending machine. Employees and customers will appreciate a quick snack and enjoy the variety of eight kinds of candy. The vending machine only requires 18" of floor space. King Vending is responsible for refills, repairs, and cleaning. No contract is required and we offer a two week trial.
- Contact: Donna Walker
- Phone: 979-774-0458 or 713-446-3570
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Revolution Cafe & Bar
- Contact: Rola Cerone
- Address: 211 b South Main St (in Carnegie Alley), Bryan, TX 77803
- Phone: 979-575-4954
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.myspace.com/revolutioncafeandbar
Stearns Design-Build is a design and build contractor specializing in residential projects. In 2004, Stearns Design-Build received a Newman Award for being one of the fastest-growing businesses in Brazos County.
- Owner: Hugh Stearns
- Address: 2151 Harvey Mitchell Pkwy., Suite 219, College Station, TX 77840
- Phone: 979-696-0524
- Web site: www.stearnsdesignbuild.com
Texas State Optical, Bryan, TX--G.D. Phillips, O.D.Therapeutic optometrist and certified optician providing quality eyecare and eyewear.
- Owner: Dr. G.D. Phillips
- Address: 3201 University Dr. East, Suite 140, Bryan, TX 77802
- Phone: 979-731-8446
- Web site: www.bryantso.com
Village Cafe and Art979 Gallery
- Owner: Kristy Petty
- Address: 210 W. 26th St., Bryan, TX 77803
- Phone: 979-703-8514
- Web site: www.thevillagedowntown.com