Brazos Progressives is a coalition of individuals, groups, and businesses working together to build progressive community in the Brazos Valley.
Brazos Progressives empowers community through networking, encouragement of grassroots involvement, resource acquisition, and promotion of activities.
Members meet periodically to work toward the following goals:
- To facilitate coordinated activities of our member organizations.
- To create an environment that supports alternative art forms.
- To promote social, cultural and political grassroots involvement in our community.
- To support and expand existing platforms for progressive voices.
- To create connection and interchange between groups and individuals seeking spiritual enlightenment.
- To support and promote the local and regional economy.
- To build awareness and support for all forms of diversity in order to create a community that welcomes all.
- To support actions that seek to promote social and economic justice and environmental stewardship.
The Brazos Progressives has a 501(c)4 nonprofit tax exemption but is not classified as a charitable organization; therefore, donations to the Brazos Progressives are not tax deductible.
To learn more about Brazos Progressives, follow the links below: